Friday, August 6, 2010

Fabric + A Doll Quilt

Just wanted to show you what I've been working on lately. First is a photo of a doll quilt that my sister and I worked on together. This was the first quilt for her and the first binding attempt for me. ^^
The next photo is a photo of the fabrics that I've chosen for my baby quilt. I've already sewn the blocks together and one border. All I need to do is sew on the second border and then I can quilt it.









This last photo is some fabric that I couldn't resist buying. It looks even better in person. I tried to adjust the colors in photoshop, but its still not as beautiful as in person. If I can find anything to go with this, I'd love a quilt for myself made out of it. ^_^









The next projects I'm working on involve animal plushies/dolls!

No comments: