Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pregnancy Update

Hello everyone -

So this post has absolutely nothing to do with dolls or anything like that, but I hope to share some plushie photos with you in the next few days.

Sorry if any of this is too much information for you, haha. It has to do with pregnancy and all the juicy details. So if you don't want to read it then here's your chance, haha.

So I had my OB appointment today where they check your cervix for dilation, etc. I'm currently at 35 weeks right now, yayyy! Here's the details : I'm measuring at 37 weeks instead of 35, 50% effaced, 2 cm dilated, and I lost my mucus plug already.... what?! Does this mean he's going to be making an appearance soon? I'm so excited, but at the same time I have so many things I need to get done before he's here! I think the only thing preventing him from coming out is the fact that he's still in my rib cage. Once he's engaged I think he will be here soon!

I hope he doesn't decide to come when I have a bunch of custom orders... that would be unfortunate! I better keep up on them then! Agghhh *runs off like a crazy nesting bird*

Until next time,
Melissa

No comments: