Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Studio!

Well, I finally did it! I am now renting a small room in an old building (over 100 years old) for my studio. Our bedroom was getting so small and Weston needed to move from his bassinet to his crib... which means, my craft stuff had to go! So go it went... into its own room, haha!
I am so excited! I was able to paint and decorate the space the way I wanted it. No more scrunching in my elbows to do stuff... no more moving my sewing machine from one spot to another to cut things out. Everything has its own place now. Even my ironing board! I haven't used a full sized ironing board since we moved into our dinky house. I had been using a small tabletop board. I was able to work for a little under two hours on dolls today... and what a difference it makes to be able to go somewhere where there are no distractions! I now have 10 dolls in the works! That would have taken me a month to do probably... lol. I will try and get some photos of the dolls in progress as soon as I can to share with you guys.
Soooo, on to the pics! What do you think?











Until next time,

Melissa

No comments: