Thursday, March 15, 2012

Springtime Dolls

Finally, spring has come! At least, one or two days of the week. I can't wait for it to stay nice all the time! I feel so much more rejuvenated when the sun is shining and birds are singing. How about you? What is your favorite season? Do you think you get more done in good weather than cold weather?

So for spring, I was inspired to do colorful dolls and also try my hand at an animal plush! I'm hoping to make the bunny plushies for my daughter and niece for Easter. I hope they like them! What do you think? Is there anything I could change to make it better? I would love your input!







If you do like what you see please leave me a comment! Comments mean the world to me! And don't forget to check out my etsy shop on the right! Thank you!

2 comments:

Frannie said...

Oh, how sweet.
Your bunnies are adorable. I wouldn't change a thing.

I love spring the best. Here in Georgia with spring comes the flowering trees, tulips, daffodils...it looks like Easter.

Melissa said...

Thank you Frannie! I really appreciate your continued support! I can't wait for spring here. Its been so gloomy lately. ^_^