Friday, March 30, 2012

New Baby + Doll Update

How is everyone doing? We are doing great! We found out about a week ago that were are going to be having another baby! The new little Love will be due at the end of November early December. Hopefully the new baby wont be born on sister's birthday! Its going to be fun (haha) having two baby's birthdays around the same time as Christmas... who planned this anyway? Certainly not me!

On the doll making front I will be busy making custom dolls and dolls for a possible (fingers crossed) craft fair! If I get to go to this craft fair it will be my first time! This is something I've been dreaming about for a very long time, so hopefully I will be able to participate! I know I've talked about this on my facebook page, but does anyone else have any suggestions on what to make for a craft fair? What type of dolls would you like to see? How many should I make? Any accessories I should make to go with the dolls? I'm also at a loss as to how I'm going to decorate my booth... ideas anyone? I would love your feedback!

Another little tidbit about my doll shop! I'm having a sale for an undetermined amount of time. Finished dolls will now be $15 and custom dolls $18. You can also purchase extra skirts for your doll for another $2 per skirt! If you are looking for a doll for your Easter baskets there should still be time if you live in the USA! Thanks for reading!

Melissa~

No comments: