Friday, August 31, 2012

Delayed Dolls

Woah! I haven't updated this thing in months! I only have one new doll to show you too, the other dolls are dolls that I forgot to post about. This has been the craziest summer yet and its not even over yet! I do have tons of new updates coming up in the next couple of weeks though. I'm planning to post about ten-twenty new dolls on my Etsy along with dolly items such as blankets, etc. What have you been up to this summer? Our AC died, our car died, my Grandma had a brief stay in the hospital, thankfully everything has turned out okay though. Still no AC though, which means I have to sew by night when its a little more bearable. Thanks for checking out the photos. ^_~

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

If you have any questions about my dolls or a custom order email me at pixelized11@hotmail.com My etsy store is currently closed, but will be reopening soon! Thank you! <3 p="p">

2 comments:

Sara K said...

You did SUCH an amazing job with my custom trio - I just love them (and so do the kids). They're holding up SO nicely despite the constant carting around.

Melissa said...

That's so great to hear! I'm really glad they are holding up! Usually I don't get feedback about the long term use of the dollies, so thank you. ^_~